Bite Magazine



I have recently started writing restaurant reviews for Bite Magazine.  Bite focuses on the bar and restaurant around Edinburgh and is written by local experts from around the city.

There's a range of great foodies topics and tip offs on the website, so please go and have a look and pick up a copy if you see one! 

I won't be posting my reviews for Bite on my Philly's Food World blog but have put a banner on here for easy access to the website so you can access the great content produced by the team.

It's nice to actually see my words published in print, although it was much harder having to work to a tight word count compared to writing to my hearts content on here!

Anyway, grab yourself a copy of Bite (it's free after all!) and keep on following Philly's Food World!


Comments

  1. I like your blog post. Keep on writing this type of great stuff. I'll make sure to follow up on your blog in the future.
    Sash Windows Edinburgh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment